Adult Training & Development
Click here to view the Current Course Catalog!
To have a course catalog mailed to your home, click here!
Click Here to Download an enrollment form
Click Here to See additional enrollment information and policies here
- The minimum age for enrollment is 16 years, no children are allowed to accompany the student to their classes.
- Mail or fax the enrollment form to enroll in the course of your choice.
- You can enroll via the Internet. We will accept telephone enrollments if you are paying by a debit card or credit card.
- Early enrollment is encouraged in order to keep classes from being canceled or postponed.
- Classes must have a minimum of five, full tuition-paying students enrolled prior to the class start date or they may be canceled or postponed.
- Students are not officially enrolled until tuition is paid in full.
- Mid-America Technology Center reserves the right to cancel classes, alter time schedules and make any other changes necessary to facilitate the enrollment process and course offerings.
- Students withdrawing before the third class meeting will receive a refund on tuition, less a $5 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after the third night of class has begun.
- A full refund will be given for any course canceled by Mid-America Technology Center.
- Refunds due to cancellations or withdrawal by the student will be processed through our Accounting Department and mailed to the individual or business within approximately 14 business days.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ON TEXTBOOKS.
- Full payment of class costs is due at the time of enrollment and may be paid by cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard or purchase order.
- Class space is not reserved until full payment is made.
- Company and agency billings are gladly accepted. Authorized verification of the billing is required at the time of enrollment for class costs.
- Textbooks will be distributed at the first class meeting.
Notice: Prices subject to change without notice.