K-12 Student Accident Insurance
Worried about paying for your child’s medical care if an accident should happen?
K&K’s student accident insurance can help.
K-12 Accident Plans available through your school:
• At-School Accident Only
• 24-Hour Accident Only
• Extended Dental
Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don’t have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductible and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
Start by telling us the name of the school district and state where your child attends school.
2. We’ll request each student’s name and grade level.
3. You’ll see the available plans and their rates. Select your coverage and continue to the next step.
4. We’ll request information about you, like your name and email address.
5. Next, you’ll enter information about the child or children to be covered.
6. Enter your credit card or eCheck payment information.
7. Finally, print out a copy of the confirmation for your records.
For further details of the coverage including costs, benefits, exclusions, any reductions or limitations and the terms under which the policy may be continued in force, please refer to www.studentinsurance-kk.com. Student is able to purchase the coverage only if his/her school district is a policyholder with the insurance company.